Terms & Conditions
Returning/Exchanging an Item
If you wish to return goods, you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period.
You can return an item at either of the Rocks stores or return the items in their original packaging via post. You will incur the cost of postage if it is simply a change of mind.
If you are returning the item in store you must bring your dispatch note with your to show proof of purchase. Should the item be presented in its original condition an exchange will be organised. If a refund is required the customer must organise this via email or telephone. If an item is received as a gift, a gift card will be issued to you for the same value and it can be used in either of the Rocks stores
If you are returning the item via post, contact Rocks directly and we will organise the return. On the occasion where the product is faulty or not fit for its purpose we will organise for the cost of postage to be prepaid for you. The dispatch note must accompany the returned item and we will refund the credit/debit card that was used to purchase the product in the first instance. If you wish to exchange the item for something else that can be organised if you contact Rocks directly via telephone or email. If an item was received as a gift then a gift card will be issued to you for the value of the item and can be redeemed in either of the Rocks stores.
Rocks will be contactable during their opening hours.
If you have any queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Helen on 0861902506.
Send your returns to:
73 Grafton Street
What you should know about returns
• If you return a piece of jewellery that was bought on sale, we can obviously only offer you the price you paid for it, not the full price.
• For hygiene reasons, we can't accept returned pierced earrings.
• We cannot accept returned jewellery that has been worn or shows any signs of wear.
• If you return an item to us after the 14-day cool off period is over, we may still refund you at our discretion or offer a store credit.
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
When you order from us online a cooling off period is available to you, you can return your goods without any penalty. Rocks’ cooling off period is 14 days. This period starts the day that you receive an email stating your order has been dispatched.
If you should change your mind after having placed the order, you can cancel it before we dispatch it by contacting us directly via telephone or email. You will need to give us all your order details as well as your name and address details.
If you are cancelling part of your order, the postage and packaging charge will be recalculated on the price of the items you are keeping.
Email: email@example.com, or call Helen on 0861902506 or +35316139910
Items are charged at the price shown on the date you place your order. However, Rocks reserve the right to change prices at any time, including postage costs.
As soon as we receive your online order, we will send you confirmation via email. If you don't receive our confirmation email within three working days, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly via telephone 0861902506
For online shopping, we use an established secure debit and credit card payment service called Realex payments who use 3D Secure. We never hold your credit or debit card details at our office or on any of our computer systems. However, in the absence of any negligence on our part, we cannot be held legally responsible for any loss you may experience if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering goods from the Rocks site. Rocks operate a deferred payment policy, which means your card isn't charged until we are ready to ship your order. Do not send your credit card number via email, as we cannot accept this method of payment. You can, however, contact us by phone and pay with your credit card
Rocks expect to ship your order within 14 days from the date of receipt however the normal shipping time will be within 4-5 days in most cases unless an item is out of stock. If your order is going to take more than 14 days, we will contact you immediately with an estimated delivery date, and you will have the right to change your order or cancel.
Free delivery includes standard postage to anywhere in Ireland, if you wish to register the item you must pay the flat fee of €5. Rocks are not responsible for any items lost in post.
We are authorised dealers of all the jewellery and watch brands we offer for sale, both on this website and in-store. Each jewellery item and watch purchased is supplied with a genuine manufacturers warranty and box so you can have confidence in your purchase.
Prestige Customer Card Holders
1. The Prestige Customer Card entitles the named holder to 15% off Diamond Jewellery and Rocks Collections, plus 10% off Branded Jewellery and Branded Watches.
2. This Card is valid in our Grafton Street store, our Stillorgan store and for our Online store at www.rocks.ie.
3. This Card is only valid for use by the person named on the card and is non transferable. You may be asked to produce a form of ID with your Card at the moment of redemption.
4. If making a purchase instore this Card must be presented to avail of the entitlements or if purchasing online, the codes must be entered at checkout, details of the codes were within the cover letter when you received the card.
5. This Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, promotions, sale items, discounted items or charitable items.
6. Rocks Jewellers may withdraw, cancel or change the terms and conditions of the Card at any time. Updates will be always be available on our website at www.rocks.ie.
7. This card will remain the property of Rocks Jewellers at all times.
8. By applying for a Card you consent to Rocks Jewellers retaining your information, including details of purchases, and using that information to inform you of the offers and services which may be of interest to you. If you wish to be removed from our lists and have your card cancelled, you may do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
9. The card is not valid for Gift Card purchases or on our services, ie: repairs, engraving, valuations, pearl stringing etc.
10. This does not affect your statutory rights.